May 8, 2007

Things that make me happy

Per Dave's request (turns out he reads this...and enjoys it!) i am blogging tonight before I go to bed. I was thinking today, as I stood in Wal-mart (as I do about three times a week), that I completely love shopping for beauty products. Twenty minutes flies by when I stand in front of moisturizers. I dont think i can really explain the excitement that comes from new beauty product purchases...so in honor of my addiction and sheer love of them, here are some of my favorites, and I emphasize some.


Frederick Fekkai Glossing cream- It gives my hair shine and softness.





Burts Bee's Chapstick- I own many. One for my purse, one for my nightstand, a backup in case I loose one of those...you get the picture.



Mac Paint Eyeshadow- Creates a great non creasing base, and gives eyeshadow color more pop.



theBalm Time Balm Concealer- Covers up, but not cakey. Plus, it comes in a cute little pot.


Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Perfume- Lasts all day, smells fabulous.


....And although its not a beauty product, Dave's funny faces make me laugh, which makes me happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have way too much time on your hands to try and find each individual picture and post it! You are crazy! But yes, i do love reading your blog! It makes me smile!! Love ya!

Katie Jackman said...

It's funny, but I totally feel you. There's just way too much to choose from. These days you are my link to the world of fashion and beauty. Whatever you say i believe.

Unknown said...

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that you are using a copyrighted picture of Dave and have to have his permission to use the picture.

Thanks

Dave