i'll post more later!
September 28, 2007
Well, i don't have much time (Dave is sitting next to me saying stop blogging so I can spend time with him...) so i'll keep it brief.
1. I'm married.
2. The temple was amazing. I loved seeing so many loved ones there.
3. We totally didn't feel any different driving home. Just on a mission to get a Carls burger.
4. My bridesmaids looked fabulous!
5. The reception was beautiful.
6. ...from what I remember of it.
7. Fastest 3 hours of my life.
8. I officially dispise red eye flight. Especially on wedding nights.
9. I think I drank my weight in Diet Coke on the cruise.
10. We had such a good time on the honeymoon!
11. Which brings me to the new idea Dave and I had....to retire so we can be on a constant vacation. Good idea huh?
So here's a few pics of our week in the Caribbean!!
i'll post more later!
September 13, 2007
I'll be a married woman! Mrs. Anderson to be exact :)
September 3, 2007
Now that I'm getting older, I am admiring my friends more and more. I believe I have been truely blessed to have amazing people in my life.
This past Friday Katie and Shawnelle both put on a lovely bridal shower for me. The food was GREAT, especially the delicious brushetta sandwiches and the thai pasta salad, the centerpieces looked so cute, and the work that I know they put into it made me realize how much they care.
They even played this game that I'd never played before. As I opened my presents, the girls had to write down things I said that I could say on my wedding night. I laughed so hard when they read them all. It was so funny. "I'm done now. Thank you."
I love these two girls, and am so glad we have so many memories that tie us together throughout the years. As my wedding gets closer, I look forward to being more on the same level as them, married, and starting a family. I love how they have husbands and children, but still took the time to put together something so nice for me. So thank you. I love you both!
This last Saturday a group of us from our ward went to the lake and took John's boat. We had such a good time, and the weather wasn't that bad either. Between the nice breeze and the semi-cold water, it balanced out the heat pretty nicely. I got up on the wakeboard...but need some more time and repeated tries to get better. Watching some of the guys have tube wars was by far the most entertaining. I was just excited to spend a fun day out with friends before the wedding. It was relaxing and just what I needed! Here's some moments from the day.