June 18, 2007

Yes, yes, I know...

I'm a horrible blogger. It's been a week, and I have no new posts. I feel like my only good ones come with pictures...of which I have none...therefore, no posting. I apologize...(as if anyone even cares! haha) It's late, and I've been browsing job listings for property management positions for Dave. I got carried away and time flew by, and if you're reading this Dave, sorry for the large amount of emails I sent. But hopefully you'll find something useful and send in a resume. Or two. Or three. Tomorrow I hope to get in a day at Disneyland with Katie and the girls. I vow to take some pictures. Sarah's honor. Until then, g'night!

4 comments:

Grace Ryan said...

Sarah... I'm coming out there soon and NEED to finally meet you. I'm going to be at the beach almost everyday so if you have time to come down to San Clemente, let me know. I want to see you and Dave. I'll talk to you soon!

jillian said...

even if you just write stuff know that I am reading it. You dont always have to put pictures!!!

Katie Jackman said...

I'm with Jillian. I like just reading about your day to day!

King Klan said...

me too I agree I mean you didn't even tell everyone that you took engadgment pictures now that I something to post.