I know that the weather is by no means "cool". (Yes, it's still in the 80's around here during the day). BUT, at night, we have been keeping the windows open and enjoying a nice cool breeze. Our bedroom gets nice a crisp, and in Dave's words, "it feels like we're camping!". Not really. But OK, babe.
Since i'm feeling more fallish, i'm getting excited to do fallish things like:
- Make this pumpkin bread pudding.
- Light yummy season scented candles.
- Put out our seasonal door mat.
- Find a costume for our little lady for Halloween (ideas, anyone??)
- Make my favorite cranberry salad.
- Build baby's wardrobe for the cool months!
What are your favorite fall things?