March 30, 2009

so simple...


...yet so nice! Tonight Dave took my truck to go pick up a lawnmower from a guy he works with. And since i can't drive his car (ok, I could if I really wanted to...) I decided to walk to Ralphs to buy something for dinner. So I took off on foot up the neighborhood and off to the store. It was just such a nice night to be out! Everyone must have been thinking the same as me, because I saw Josh & Jennifer Proffit with their kids on a walk by the lake. I picked up some salmon for Dave, chicken for myself, and strawberries, on sale for .99 cents! Now we're sitting here watching Dancing with the Stars and dinner was delish. It was just one of those nice evenings. I might even finish it off with a skinny cow...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

umm...i wish my grocery store looked like that! I would go every day!

Sarah said...

I KNOW! and my pedi place is right in the middle of the picture. So fun!

Leslie Ann said...

I want to be your neighbor. We could walk there and then make dinner together. Want it so bad!