March 11, 2009

I'm it...and you may be next

Katie tagged me. And unlike when we were kids...this time i'll play! haha.

Christmas 2007. Grandma Liljenquists house. Pretty much one of the only times of the year when we can go in the "no touch" room. The carpet is just so plush and perfect I had to lay down. Along came Dave, and then along came Rachel for the funny factor. Someone snapped a picture, and here it is, making it's first appearance on my blog.

So here are the instructions:

1. Go to you pictures/documents
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture and blog about it.

4. I tag....Leslie Collier, Abby Waldrip, and Lauren Woffinden

3 comments:

whitney johnson said...

haha, great picture! and cute zip-up that you're wearing too, by the way :)

Michelle Campbell said...

Great picture. So cute! (love that Rachel joined you). Did you guys get your house yet?

Katie Jackman said...

Thanks for playing. I did think that maybe cause you were tagged you would quit. :) j/k Cute picture. Okay so we need to get together soon.