February 26, 2008

Crazy? Maybe....

If you know Dave, you know that he loves his toys, and the word "toys" encompasses a wide variety of things, such as cars, trucks, jeeps, parts for any of these vehicles, surround sound systems, computers, televisions, and anything that he enjoys. If you know me, you may know that I've always liked toys, just never had the means, or reasons to get them. Until I married my husband. In the last 6 months, we have purchased a new truck, which quickly had exhaust, tint, and a new grill. The lift, tires, and wheels are in the works. We have combined our things to have two iPod's, three computers, two surround sound systems and four digital camera's, two DVD players, I'd like to welcome a new member of our "toy" family....

Our 60" Sony Flat screen T.V. Yes, I know, some of you may be saying "But Sarah...you live in an apartment!" Yes, I know, I know. But, we put much thought into this, and when we buy a home (hopefully in the next year) we won't want to spend $$ on a T.V. It will most likely go towards hardwood flooring, or landscpaing, or couches, or something else....SO, in the meantime, we can enjoy life large, and in HD.

Oh, and I got this cute Media Stand to hold all the goods. I thought it was perfect!

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You two are such luckey dogs, I am not going to let Kipper see this he is going to die and be so jealous!!! NICE!!!! We really do need to hang soon for sure! Lets get something in the works!

King Klan said...

to cute and i hate you

King Klan said...

wait that was mean im jealous yea thats better