February 11, 2008

Catching up

I've been a total lagger! So pardon the mass amount, but here are my day's 8, 9, 10 & 11 of things I love.



#8


Enough said!






#9

Fresh flowers on my kitchen table.
Usually bought from the above mentioned place.



#10

I found this perfume at a little place in Uptown Whittier called Pour Le Bain. It smells so crisp and yummy! Mmmm....

#11
The California weather the past few days! It's sunny, warm, but not in a hot overbearing way, and makes me want to be out and about.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I too LOVE Trader Joes. They don't have them in Florida which makes me sad on a fairly regular basis. I guess California really is the land of milk and honey.

Marissa said...

I miss the Cali weather, like really bad right now. We had a crazy storm yesterday and I am so over it. I can honestly say I took the weather for granted. California is the best place to live! And I will be back there one day!