August 20, 2009

I'm baaack!

I'm back! I have mixed feelings about being home. I was sad to say bye bye to our cruise ship, having someone else clean up after me, serve me my meals, and turn down my bed at night while leaving me a little chocolate....BUT i'm glad to be in my own bed, not break a sweat just by stepping outside and to be done with flying accross the country. So I bet you're all wanting me to get to the good stuff, right?! Well i'm going to do this in installments. There's just too much for one post. We saw alot of amazing things and visited alot of fabulous places. Detail wise, we flew into London and spent the day there. We took the tube all over, and stayed the night by the airport. We left the next morning and boarded the ship. The next day we woke up in France, went to Paris, then Cherbourg, Vigo, day at sea, Lisbon, Gebraltar UK, Cartagena, day at sea, Barcelona and ended in Rome. We stayed the day there, spent the night near the airport, and flew out the next morning for home! Phew!! I can only say that by the end, London seemed like such a long time ago, but the cruise flew by!
Now for Europe stop # 1:
London, England!

[buckingham.palace]





[and.mind.the.gap!]




[parliament.at.night]



[big.ben]


[baby.in.awe]



[us.again.with.david.&.baby.in.back]



[westminster.abbey.at.night]


Stay tuned for: Paris, France!

4 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

Yay! you are back and posting pictures! I am so glad you had a fun time! Great pictures - I will keep checking in for Paris!

jillian said...

i am so jealous that you went to all those places! amazing...

Ashley said...

Looks like you got that watch for your bday afterall!

Sarah said...

Look at you Ms. Observant!!! I did! I got gift cards, and treated myself. I looove it!!