May 26, 2009

I started this post on Tuesday...then got distracted...

Mac-n-cheese is in the oven, and divine design is on, so i thought i'd take a few to share some updates around the Anderson casa. We had our new couches delivered a week ago...and are loving them!!! I swear, i haven't felt such comfort in so long. We also added a patio furniture set of my Grandparents to the backyard. Loving it so far, even though I've only looked at it. What i like even better is that I can switch out the cushions easily to be more "my style".
I began the hutch project, but then last weekend came along and it's been put on hold. I'll get back to it soon!


Monday we spent the afternoon at Dave's Grandmas house with the Anderson & Collier families. It was nice to just sit in the sun, relax, eat, (good frog eye salad Les!) and I even fit in a little nappy nap. Pretty much my definition of a perfect afternoon.


0 comments: