May 13, 2009

home.goods.finds

While Dave was seeing a movie with his brother on Monday, I took a week long awaited un-interupted trip to my local Home Goods. I came away with a few key finds, including this rug (on clearance for a smokin deal!) a new lamp, frame (that still needs a picture) and this lovely cage-y-item, that I still need to find a place for. All things on sale...and I walked away totally stoked . My entry way is looking SO much better! I am so happy. Now on to something else....

Icing on the cake: I'm watching Divine Design on HGTV while I post :)

3 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

Oh Sarah, I LOOOOVEE the rug!! SO cute!

Brittany Webster said...

so cute! i absolutely love your style and decorations! and i also love home goods, it's the best!

King Klan said...

did you white wash that dresser it looks good