May 24, 2009

happy memorial weekend


I hope everyone is enjoying their (hopefully) 3 days off. I can't remember the last time I was this happy to have a long weekend! So far we have napped, had a great late breakfast of french toast at a cute little cafe`, tanned, read about 3/4 of Love the one You're With, and tanned some more! I promise I'll post soon, I have some house updates to show you. For now i'll just give a sneak peek.

(courtesy of Dave's endearing trait of spending lots of time "testing" different settings on his camera with random subjects...such as this)

5 comments:

King Klan said...

you got a new couch didnt you

Leslie Ann said...

I am upset we haven't seen it yet! Gosh dang it! What do you say... Wipeout night at your place this week?

Abby said...

dave looks hot

Unknown said...

I want to sit on the new couch too..... before Dave farts on it.

Sarah said...

Too late David.