February 27, 2009

Alone on a Friday night

It's Friday night, 9 pm, and life here is quiet. I went to dinner with my old friend Juddy, then we dashed into Sephora (ahhh....love it!). Meanwhile Dave was with his family, and when I called him on my way home, he asked me to come pick him up because he was sick. So an hour later, we're home, and he's in bed asleep. Poor husband, I gave him my sickness! But on the plus side, the dishes are done, HGTV is on, and I'm gonna look for things for the new house! I need to find a few area rugs for downstairs. I'm hoping for something like this.

And this...(The room is nice, but I'm focused on the rug)

5 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

I love it! Is this pottery barn? I love the colors - I am so excited for you that you get a house to decorate!

La said...

both so cute. i love color. can't wait to see the house!

Unknown said...

Shabby chic is so last year. Nice orange tones though.

Leslie Ann said...

Sarah! I thought of you when I went to the swap meet last week. Not sure if they have the kind you like, but they have a ton of rug places...

King Klan said...

congrats that is GREAT that you are getting it