February 24, 2009

So sick of....

.....being sick! I didn't go to work yesterday or today, and I had to miss Dave's dad being called to be the Tustin Ranch Branch Bishop on Sunday. I pretty much didn't move from the couch until last night. I don't remember the last time I felt that nasty sick. Ugh. And the cough is just setting in so that I am sleeping on the couch to be kind to Dave so he can sleep.

On another note. Dave and I are in escrow! I wasn't going to post until the closing date got closer...but I'm home and bored, and we already had our inspection, appraisal, and things are on a roll! Here's a sneak peak of our new home! (Disclaimer: I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for no last minute snafu's. It won't be final to me until the keys are in our hand!)

6 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

that is so nice! how exciting! look at you guys go! that looks like an awesome house! i hope you feel better and good luck with the closing!

Leslie Ann said...

We are so excited for you! I can't wait for Office Night at your new place... I think I am just as excited as you are!!! Eek!

PS. We took Raegan to the doctor yesterday because she threw up a dozen times this weekend. She has the flu. I hope she didn't give it to you! Can we bring you some chicken soup and hot chocolate?!

whitney johnson said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute house! I love it! Hope everything works out!

Unknown said...

Yeah.... Don't count your chickens until the keys are in your hand. What if your house is hit by a nuclear warhead? (Knock on wood!)

Just kidding. Have a great time getting better. I am sick at home with Baby Rae. Fun times

Unknown said...

Yeah.... Don't count your chickens until the keys are in your hand. What if your house is hit by a nuclear warhead? (Knock on wood!)

Just kidding. Have a great time getting better. I am sick at home with Baby Rae. Fun times

jessenpetty said...

What a beautiful home!! It looks really big. How big is it? Did you guys get a good deal on it? I'm stoked for you! It's AWESOME!