February 17, 2009

I <3 U

Friday the 13th the Anderson fam went to see Air Supply at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. I was kinda skeptical...but oh my gosh, i loved it! They were so good! I've gotta give it to the lead singer, he was really good live, at least i thought so! Here's a little video.

Then on V-day, Dave and I went to Moreno's for lunch and Dave told me that we're going to Rascal Flatts on 3/14!!! I was so happy! It's been years since i've seen them, and it's been too long since a concert. That night we went to Dan and Coco's for dinner with Les, David, Dan, Coco and Raegan. It was really nice to spend time with them. Dinner was delicious and oh my gosh, Coco, that cake was TO DIE FOR!! I swear, if I wasn't counting points I could have eaten it all. We ended with some Wii bowling and tennis. Thank you guys for a great night! Even though I didn't have Monday off work, my weekend was great!!

Hope everyone spent some time doing something fun with someone they enjoy being with!

xoxo

2 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

Sarah, your video is so much better than mine! I am so glad you posted it!

Brittany Webster said...

I just realized after commenting - that you probably don't know who I am..I am a cousin and I am cousins with Dawn, Risa and Josh all those guys. I thought I should make that connection.. haha