Yesterday was Shelbs 3 month birthday. It's hard for me to believe. Time flies and we love her SO much! I'm torn between loving the changes I see in her every day and yearning for the tiny little baby she was not long ago.
Some of our favorite things about this age:
- The conversations and cooing she does when we talk to her.
- How her little legs rarely stop kicking.
- Her fist is her new found friend.
- Last week she started sleeping through the night.
- 3 months brought about a more mellow and happier her.
- She tracks us and follows our movements.
- I feel like I finally know her needs and wants.
- Naps have become easy and routine.
- She smiles at most everyone!
- The chunky rolls on her thighs. Just wanna eat them up!