February 7, 2011

From two....

to three...
The time has come that our Anderson family of two is expanding!
We will be welcoming a little one in July (July 23rd is the due date)
Now to answer all the commonly asked questions:
...I'm feeling great actually! Besides being really fatigued the first trimester, I've been very lucky so far to have not been sick (knock on wood).
...I'm 16 weeks.
...No, we don't know what we're having yet. But yes, we will find out soon.
...Yes, we're excited! And so are the families! The 'reality' of it hasn't really sunk in yet though. I mean, yes, I've heard a heartbeat and seen the ultrasounds, BUT I haven't felt sick, and I haven't felt it kick, and I'm not rocking a 'real' baby bump just yet.
So there you have it, i've officially put it out there in the blogging world. How official of me...
:)

7 comments:

Josh & Jennifer said...

Yes!!!! I'm so glad its out there in the open. We are so pumped for the both of you and CAN NOT wait to meet baby Anderson. Congrats. Glad you're feeling so great. Love you both.

Abby said...

Yay! Now that it's on the blog it's really "official." :) I felt the same as you at 16 weeks-could hardly believe there was a baby in there. In fact, it's still surreal and I'm 25 weeks. It'll be the coolest thing once you start feeling those movements, though, especially once Dave can feel from the outside too. Glad you haven't been sick!

Brittany Webster said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

whitney johnson said...

this is sooooo official! the world needs another Anderson! can't wait until you guys find out if it's a boy or girl!!!!

Whitney Palmer said...

Yeah! Im so excited for you guys! Cant wait for little baby pictures!

Unknown said...

Little Girl or Boy? I think we need a new post.

Justin & Amber said...

COngrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!