August 30, 2010

Etsy Envy

If I could log onto Etsy tonight, these are a few things I would most definitely order.
I love Etsy. I love browsing it. And I love purchasing items from creative sellers on it!Rose City Soaps. This one in particular is almond :) and isn't the matte black lid a cute touch?! I found these by RoseCitySoapSupply at a shop in San Clemente on Del Mar called Luxe. She didn't have them in the store last time I went in, but, told me I could find them on Etsy. Score!


I'm pretty much in love with Kelly Wearstler. Her Imperial Trellis design is amazing...and I love it in every color. I wish I could get drapes in this fabric. Ahhh, if only.... Anyways, moving on. I love checking out all the pillows on Etsy, this one being from Woody Liana.



With the weather not feeling like summer at all, i can't help but be excited about fall! I have a wreath I bought from TwoInspireYou last year. It has hung on my door for months and months, and has handled the elements well! I love the look of a simple berry wreath. And they look even better in person! I like this one, with oranges and creams. Just in time for fall!


These tea towels look really pretty. I don't know if anyone is like me, but I hang cute towels over my oven door handle. And they aren't for use. I just like how they look, all crisp and clean. Once I wash them, they're never the same. So for decor purposes only, I think these by TheHouseofBouton would be a nice addition to my kitchen!


I bought some adorable Christmas tags last year...and loved them! These note cards are so cute! I love most everything in her store. PixelImpress has cute tags, note cards, and even calling cards. I don't think i need a calling card...but her designs make me want one!

Now go do some Etsying!

4 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

Everything is so cute and now I am on Etsy right now! :) Thanks for the idea - hope you guys are doing well!

Abby said...

I love it all!

whitney johnson said...

you seriously need to teach me how to shop/browse on etsy! whenever i start doing it i get too overwhelmed and quit after 2 minutes!

Josh & Jennifer said...

Everything looks soooo cute and love it. I'm going to check out this website, I've heard you talk about it before, ok, I'm going to check it out.

P.S. I love decor towels only as well, and once someone uses them and messes them up they are never the same. =) I always have to remind Josh this towels aren't for using just decor. He just rolls his eyes and doesn't get it. Sorry for going on.