October 31, 2009

Happy Weekend!


Happy Halloween!

I'm really glad it lands on a Saturday today. Not that Dave and I are doing anything over the top, but still, it's nice. Well, Saturdays are nice anyway you slice it! I took Friday off of work, spent the morning doing some baking, met Dave and family at Moreno's (my favorite Mexican food place in Orange), stopped by and dropped off goodie bags to some of the girls in my ward, got a manicure, spent a few hours at Leslies, and then got some dinner at 'Bad to the Bone' in San Juan with the Brady's. Phew. Long day, but totally fun!

Today we slept in. AHHH. So nice. And Dave's friend Aaron is moving back to Cali as I type. So around 2 we're going over so Dave can move some heavy stuff and say WELCOME! Tonight is a family party at Leslie and Davids. I'm excited to see all the cute trick or treaters, spend time with family, and especially see our favorite niece, who will debut her trick or treating as a bee. SO CUTE!

So whatever you do, enjoy!

1 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Halloween would of been funner with you guys there! See you guys Monday :) )