November 29, 2008

Tis the season! I am so excited for the Holiday Season this year! It's finally cooling down, and even rained a few days this week, and my Josh Groban holiday CD is in my player. Last night I could see my breath outside. Ah, cool weather is so nice! Dave and I drove thru a few neighborhoods today on our way over to his parents house. While we were driving around admiring all the houses we really liked, there were Dads out mowing lawns and husbands hanging decorations and lights. I REALLY want our own house so i can spend a Saturday baking and decorating while Dave puts up lights and works in the yard. It's the simple things folks!
A recap on Thanksgiving. We spent the day with Dave's family eating and relaxing. I plopped down on the couches for a nap after the turkey and pretty much stayed there all evening. Friday my mother-in-law and sis-in-law's Rachel and Leslie along with baby Raegan went to South Coast. As we got off the freeway I sat there re-thinking why we were there. But it was fun! Jill got a head start on some of our Christmas shopping so it was a productive morning. Later Dave and I went to my parents for a post Thanksgiving dinner. Once again I plopped on their couches (new and AMAZINGLY COMFY by the way!) and I was gone. Dinner was yum, and we had fun playing a little game my Aunt Chrissy brought called Tell Me. It started some fun conversations. Tomorrow is Mikey's homecoming and then a lunch with friends and family. Should be a fun filled Sunday! Well people, i hope your Holidays got off to a good start and that your feeling just as excited about the Christmas Season as me!
xoxo

2 comments:

jillian said...

hey will you email me your address??? jillypilly15@Hotmail.com

King Klan said...

So are you just looking at houses or are you working on getting a certin one?