September 3, 2008

My new favorite


On Sunday before church, Dave and I stumbled upon this show called

"Million Dollar Listing".
I was hooked in like 10 minutes! It's about 3 young guys who are all like real estate superstars and sell way more million +++ dollar homes a year than anyone under 25 should. (Am I jealous? haha) So I started to TiVo the show, and have been anxiously waiting to see if any new episodes air when I get home from work. It's on Bravo, which I've never really gotten into before, but man, there's something about watching these "kids" sell houses to people who don't even flinch when they throw down like 2.8 mil for their sons bachelor pad while he goes to Pepperdine. Anywho, that's my latest addiction.

In other news, I've been working my butt off! Going in at 7:00, leaving at 6:30. Taking 1/2 hour lunches, non stop phone calls, juggling kindergarten enrichment classes until I hire a new teacher, yada yada yada. I just want to go into work at 9 like normal and get an hour to breathe and maybe power nap!! I guess all my hard work will pay off, and there's something about being to busy to even check my phone for texts that's pretty satisfying at the end of the day. I just hope the end of crazyness is in sight. It should calm down, today was the 1st day of school, so I give it like a week until I can be a bit more settled.

0 comments: