March 9, 2008

Piece of Scrap

I've jumped back into the world of scrapbooking, after much too long. I can honestly say these are the FiRsT pictures of Dave and I that i've completed. ever. And we're married!! I feel a little rusty, and I'm in need of some new supplies (amazing how much new stuff comes out in just over a year!) but i'm excited. Dave's cousin's wife Jenn and I spent pretty much ALL afternoon and into the evening Saturday working on these and talking. It was great! We're gonna do it often. These are all honeymoon pictures, and some pages aren't done just yet. I need some cute new things to make them complete!



7 comments:

Emily said...

Hi! It's been a while since I've caught up on blogging! I'm so impressed...you're scrapbooking! Make me feel guilty. he he. I've started "digital" ~ it's the only way I can do it w/o my kids messing up all my stuff. ; ) Have fun! Hope to see ya soon...before this baby arrives!!

Luv Bug said...

My mom is all into scrapbooking, but ever since Marissa came along she hasn't had much time to do it! Luv the pages...they're cute!

King Klan said...

looks great I've had to put mine away until we move my new thing is sewing blankets quits and I'm having fun with that since there are so many babies coming

scot said...

Cool pics! I don't know how he did it without a miniature golf course involved.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I toally love to scrapbook! I did Kip and I's whole first year of being married. Now I am taking a break. I am kinda getting into doing the digital scrapbooking now. You can get a ton of stuff online for free and I DIG THAT!!! It can be so dang expensive! But I am glad for you that you are geting back into it. It is really fun and so fun to look back at!

susy and martin said...

Sarah,
I hope you don't mind me checking your blog. I love your scrapbook. I am still learning how but I need some creative ideas. Maybe I should hire you :) Glad to know you guys are doing well.