March 20, 2008

Wednesday Night Traditions


Every Wednesday for over the last month, my friend Ashley comes over to watch American Idol.

(This is Ashley and I kicking a can of rootbeer around)I'll admit, we're fans. (But not the call in and vote kind. Just the sit on the couch and totally critique their performance kind). I started off making dinner for us, which is so much fun, because dinner for two gets pretty boring. Not to mention my husband is kind-of picky, and we always have left overs! Now Ashley brings dinner every other week, which is awesome of her, seeing as how she is so busy with school and work. She's brought over two crock pot creations in the last couple weeks, which have been delicious! Mmmm! So Dave, Ashley and I watch Tuesday nights recorded episode, and then watch that nights right after. I don't know what it is about this little ritual, but it totally gives me something to look forward to every week!
Oh, and we always have some type of dessert...which makes the night even better!

2 comments:

Luv Bug said...

I'm a big fan of AI too! Luv that show!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Kip will not admit it probably but we both are totally into Idol this year. We watch it together every week, that and LOST!!! Love our shows!