Well, i don't have much time (Dave is sitting next to me saying stop blogging so I can spend time with him...) so i'll keep it brief.
1. I'm married.
2. The temple was amazing. I loved seeing so many loved ones there.
3. We totally didn't feel any different driving home. Just on a mission to get a Carls burger.
4. My bridesmaids looked fabulous!
5. The reception was beautiful.
6. ...from what I remember of it.
7. Fastest 3 hours of my life.
8. I officially dispise red eye flight. Especially on wedding nights.
9. I think I drank my weight in Diet Coke on the cruise.
10. We had such a good time on the honeymoon!
11. Which brings me to the new idea Dave and I had....to retire so we can be on a constant vacation. Good idea huh?
So here's a few pics of our week in the Caribbean!!
i'll post more later!