I think in terms of growth & development, month 6 to 7 has been the least full of changes. Yes, there have been some, and you're always making us smile, but it's been mostly continual developments of things you've already been doing.
7 month Shelby:
- You will wear sunglasses if it's sunny. And you keep them on!
- You became a lil' traveler, as you went to the Caribbean with us.
- You roll over all the way now, and roll around the room quite quickly!
- The baby swing went away for good. It was the end of an era.
- But Aunt Leslies borrowed bouncer is your new favorite activity. And mine too...it keeps you occupied forever!
- Six o'clock Shelby has toned down the craziness. Thanks in part to above mentioned bouncer.
- You are back to sleeping through the night, and I thank you SO much for this continual gift.
- You're quite the gymnast, check out those baby splits!
- Changing your diaper is getting tricky, you try to roll over now and have to hold things to keep you occcupied.
- Peas ended up being welcomed with an open mouth, but green beans got the gag.
- We gave you carrot sticks to suck on at dinner. They were a hit!
- Gunner and little doggies make you giggle. You love your Gunner and his licks.
- Still no teeth. Maybe by our 8 month update?