October 7, 2008

this just in.

I'm taking Friday off.
As someone who works full time, i think that knowing your week is going to end a day sooner might be the best feeling ever!
I think a morning of sleeping in, maybe a pedi, and then heading to Whittier to spend time with Katie and go to Shawnelle's baby shower is my plan.


On another note, i'm currently wrapped up in The Boleyn Inheritance.
I read The Other Boleyn Girl and was captivated.
I mean, literally couldn't get away from the book into it kind of captivated .

If your the kind of person who doesn't mind a little old fashion raunchiness, and alot of deceit and drama, then i highly recommend these reads.

So question? Anything you recommend for when i'm done with this one??

1 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

I absolutely LOVED The Other Boleyn Girl!!! I read it this summer and then got my mom to read it too. I cant' wait to go out and get the next one...Thanks for the post!