July 23, 2008

It's time to pack up....

...cause' we're moving! It's all happened so fast, but I'm totally excited. We're heading to
Rancho Santa Margarita!


We found a nice complex with creeks running through it and a great neighborhood too! It's far, I know. But if you love me, and if I love you, then we'll make it work :) Dave will be closer to work, and we have a few new things that we were lacking in our old place...including peace and quiet!



I'm gonna miss our place, it was my first home away from home (and I like the inside space too...its pretty workable, and my bathroom is seperate from my bedroom...big plus in apartment living!) But i'll make it work. Now I just need a few things...curtains, new pillows, new couches, a BBQ, a patio set, coffee table....ok ok, you get the picture. So if you need my new address, just pop me an email or something!

2 comments:

King Klan said...

I cant believe it well yes I can after your stories but still that is great I'm happy for you

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats on the new place, moving is no fun when you are actually doing it but once settled in it is the best!! Hope you find that peace and quiet you are looking for.