June 7, 2008

Since Katie is STILL internet-less...

I'll take it upon myself to post on her behalf (and becuase I love her and her kids SO much!)
Last weekend Katie and I got pedi's at my favorite place. We took the kids with us, Maddie got her toes painted bright green and Delaney was a good little girl and sat on Katie's lap the whole time. While we were out doing that, Randy and Dave went to Randy's friends car place to look for a new car for Dave. (Yes...he sold his baby. The charger has a new home now, but we're ok with it! Much good came from it, which is great.) After that we came back to Katies and relaxed with the kiddos in the front yard. Delaney is walking now!

I can't believe how big she's getting!

While we were out enjoying the afternoon and a soda, Katie gave Delaney her first drink. (Don't worry...it was a Diet Hansens).

The looks on her face from the carbonation were classic!


Later that evening we went to dinner and miniature golfing with Katie, Randy, and Mark and Karen Fisher, which was a lot of fun! I LOVE relaxing Saturdays spent with friends.

1 comments:

King Klan said...

so glad you sold the car hurry!