May 7, 2008

Birthday & the Beach

Last Thursday was Dave's Birthday! He turned 27, so of course we had to celebrate. Dave and I, Leslie, David, Dan, Coco, Josh, Jenn, and Katie all went to dinner at Moreno's. It was a good time, full of lots of conversation and chips and salsa. Dave of couse had to wear a sombrero and got complimentary flan (which I ate because he thinks flan is the most disgusting thing ever) haha.

Then for the weekend Dave and I went down to
SaN cLeMeNtE
to
r e l a x
and spend some time together. On Saturday the family came down to meet us for lunch at the Fishhouse on the pier.

Who's that crazy kid next to Dave?


That night Katie and Randy drove down to have dinner and watch a movie, which was great cause we love them! Sunday Ashley came down for a little tanning, which was kind-of overcast, but hey, i'm a slight shade darker, so I won't complain! I think I want to retire...and just relax e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y.


Anyone want to join me?

4 comments:

King Klan said...

sounds like alot of fun I'm a little jealous

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to join that relaxing club seriously!
Well tell Dave Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great weekend! Seriously life needs more weekends like that!

Brittany Webster said...

Hi Sarah I am a cousin of the Anderson's and Dave gave me your blog so I could keep updated with everyone! Your blog is so cute and fun! And I just wanted to let you know ... I love american idol and I am happy to hear that you are into it as well! Tonight should be good!

Anonymous said...

Retirement before 40 is great. I highly recommend it. :)