April 30, 2008

What's Better Than Idol Night?

31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins! We are fans of dollar scoop Tuesdays, and of ice cream in general for that matter, but seriously.....does it get any better than 31 cents? I think not! Between watching last nights idol and tonights show, we headed down the street to get our ice cream on. Ashley stepped in dog poo just before she stepped into my truck, so we we're off to a slightly rocky start. But she made it thru the gag reflex, threw her sandal in my truck bed, and we headed over there. Enough scoops to last us like 5 nights later...here we are, some happy ice cream lovers.

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O o o GOOD TIMES!!! Idol and Ice Cream, can it get any better than that?? LOVE IT!!! Now I want Ice Cream dang it!

Amanda said...

Now if only gas was $0.31 a gallon, then we'd be talking!

Luv Bug said...

Yummy! Im a total ice cream lover too! I always say it's my favrite food, but one of my teachers told me that it's not considered a 'food.' I was like...give me a break! It's BOMB!