August 21, 2007

Wow, where do I begin?

So...it's been a while. I'll give you the somewhat shortened version.
1. Moved to new apartment in Orange, and LOVE IT! We have a t.v., surround sound, my queen bed, a dresser, a fridge, and some beanbag chairs. We get couches from his parents after the wedding, and have to order a new bed and bedroom set, entertainment unit, dining room table, and coffee table from his brother in law, who owns a wholesale furniture place. How sweet is that?! (p.s...we painted the living room a tan color. It looks much better now!)

2. My aunt threw me a ward/family/ bridal shower. It was great. I got alot of good stuff that i need, and was very grateful to have so many people I love show up!
3. Went to Utah for the weekend for Adam and Leah's wedding. Had so much fun! (minus throwing up on the turbulent plane ride over there...)
We climbed part of Bridal Veil Falls, ate at Sonics, and fell in love with Guitar Hero.
4. The wedding is 25 days away. Holy moly.

5 comments:

Katie Jackman said...

Yeah, I've missed your blog! Can't wait to see your new place!

Unknown said...

I like how you threw the word "Laptop" in there!! Haha

King Klan said...

So isn't Bridal vail falls awsome. It is so pretty. and now you now how lame my "hike" really was I was trying to sound like a great hiker.

Melly Mel said...

I can't wait for the wedding. I have my dancing shoes shined and ready! It's going to be the best...I also can't wait to meet your cute friends that e-mailed me to read my blog. They sound like adorable and loyal friends. You are going to make a beautiful bride.

Mindi said...

Hey Sarah, just wanted to say hello and CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for you! Enjoy this time and your wedding day, it FLIES by so fast. Look forward to seeing more on your blog!